Lmao...

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Lmao...
I just noticed this.. Z-Force... I hope this is a joke, they took out the G and put an L in the logo... Seriously.. Just. why?

I want the owner of all these groups to tell me what inspired them to make the -Force shit.

It couldnt be g-force, cause that group is absolutely retarded also.. Lmao
G-Force is retarded? At least they do something for the community, what do you do?
Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
G-Force is retarded? At least they do something for the community, what do you do?
I yell at foreigners, what do you do?
Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
G-Force is retarded? At least they do something for the community, what do you do?
he makes stupid threads
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
he makes stupid threads
I love you ;]
(no homo)
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
he makes stupid threads
agreed .......
What I would never is copying a name...
The most gay thing ever.
I thin kits old...
Stop dissing people kthx
all teams have a right to be a team dont diss teams just cause they dont do something
We already Established that....
No need to hate on anyone.
what r u on about
"g-force is retarded"
i'd like to see what u did
Fuck You kid
G-Force Pwn your ass
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us