:\

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
:\
I told Liz a few days ago that I have to resign but I guess she hasn't gotten around to removing my position yet. Anyways I guess I'll tell you guys that i have to resign due to some personal issues. I got in a car accident and it kind of messed things up for me and now a lot is going to change. Anyways with school and all starting I just can't be bothered to hold responsibility on this forum anymore I'd rather have someone else who actually has time to devote be in charge. Anyways if I get a chance from time to time I'll see you guys then but I guess for now this is a temporary good bye.

You're a really great GFX'er. Hope you have a good life, and everything turns around and becomes better.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post

You're a really great GFX'er. Hope you have a good life, and everything turns around and becomes better.
He is Best GFX'er IN MPGH
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuesi View Post

He is Best GFX'er IN MPGH
What about me
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuesi View Post

He is Best GFX'er IN MPGH
that's a really bold statement.
My best wishes go out to you bro.
Hope everything gets better for you soon.

Faux gonna be suckin that dick hard for your spot.
my bets on no one getting the spot
hope you didn't get too fucked up
I hope you get the situation sorted out :\

See you soon :P

Also:

@Assalamu alaikum
Im currently a temporary Morning show host on the radio station in Brandon, Manitoba. So im pretty busy as it is. Sadly not enough time for me to suck dick

Sorry to disappoint you ol' buddy.
Quote Originally Posted by Faux View Post
I hope you get the situation sorted out :\

See you soon :P

Also:

@Assalamu alaikum
Im currently a temporary Morning show host on the radio station in Brandon, Manitoba. So im pretty busy as it is. Sadly not enough time for me to suck dick

Sorry to disappoint you ol' buddy.


good luck and all the best wishes bro

Good luck in life.
I can now has GFX mod
I hope things work out for you.
Goodluck in your personal issue


I R HAS MOD
I'll moderate this section once I become GM.

I'll miss you ryguy
I remember when you came, a newphags hated on you. For coming back and getting minion of gfx right away. Whom of which included me. But I realized you were an all right guy. gl in life.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
I'll moderate this section once I become GM.

I'll miss you ryguy
Doc for gfx minion?

do want.
Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
I remember when you came, a newphags hated on you. For coming back and getting minion of gfx right away. Whom of which included me. But I realized you were an all right guy. gl in life.



Doc for gfx minion?

do want.
Global Moderator
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us