Madden 12

Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
Madden 12
Tuesday, August 30th. who else is jacked to play this?
Gunna run all day with Jamaal Charles.
Madded sucks so no gay game is gay
Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post
Madded sucks so no gay game is gay
Sports games are all gay
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post


Sports games are all gay
Lol ofc they all suck
Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


Lol ofc they all suck
Skate is the only decent one
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post


Skate is the only decent one
Yeah but its ok not the best....
Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


Yeah but its ok not the best....
Best skating game?
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post


Best skating game?
Idk I guess its good but i dont play it much
Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


Idk I guess its good but i dont play it much
best skate game
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post


best skate game
Yeah i guess soo
Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


Yeah i guess soo
I Don't really like sports games
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post


I Don't really like sports games
Only a select few like em
But most hate em
Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post
Madded sucks so no gay game is gay
You really doesn't care about sports games, you even spelled it wrong.

I'm not gonna buy it. Sports games aren't for gamers in my opinion. FIFA is something everybody plays. Nothing special about being good at that. And most people don't even play multiplayer.
Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post


You really doesn't care about sports games, you even spelled it wrong.

I'm not gonna buy it. Sports games aren't for gamers in my opinion. FIFA is something everybody plays. Nothing special about being good at that. And most people don't even play multiplayer.
Lol ofcourse spelling it wrong=doesnt care lol
i think sports games are only fun when you play with your friends actually at your house, not online.
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us