Worth getting?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Worth getting?
I have bc2 base game and Im wondering if the vietnam expansion is even WORTH getting. I like the base game but ppl say vietnam sucks.
Quote Originally Posted by porygonzx View Post
I have bc2 base game and Im wondering if the vietnam expansion is even WORTH getting. I like the base game but ppl say vietnam sucks.
My suggestion is to go on youtube and search for some gameplay. See if it looks cool. Then search for some reviews of it there too.
I personally like it, but I never play it :/
It is worth getting it if you like old school stuff. But I stick to original didn't try the vietnam expansion because I'm not really in old stuff.
Quote Originally Posted by R3minDeD View Post
It is worth getting it if you like old school stuff. But I stick to original didn't try the vietnam expansion because I'm not really in old stuff.
I don't know. It could be. Just download it, it's free.
Quote Originally Posted by Fogest View Post



I don't know. It could be. Just download it, it's free.
It's not free, it's 15 dollas on EA store.
Quote Originally Posted by R3minDeD View Post
It's not free, it's 15 dollas on EA store.
My bad got confused with another thread.
iT s not free :P Huh.
Quote Originally Posted by [E]mi[N]E[M] View Post
iT s not free :P Huh.
I know someone else already informed me that lol.
I love it, but it depends on your style of gameplay. The maps are small and open (Most) and gameplay is like hardcore even on normal
i got it and i find it amazing. i love it. just having the Grande launcher "Thump" when you fire it. maps and game play is ace. i think its worth it defo
Well some people like it some not just search some gameplay
ahhahaha this is so funny lol
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us