Reading a book

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Reading a book
I swear i hate it when you get asigned a summer reading book school starts tomorrow have to read a 325 page book called zeitoun

MPGH>book
That sucks google a summary about the book
Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
That sucks google a summary about the book
I would do that but apperantly were not writing a paper about but a 5 day test rage.....
Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


I would do that but apperantly were not writing a paper about but a 5 day test rage.....
Wow that sucks good luck
Almost all of us have Summer reading. Not thread worthy.
Quote Originally Posted by Incarceron View Post
Almost all of us have Summer reading. Not thread worthy.
I haz never got one so far.
DOIWIN?
Quote Originally Posted by Incarceron View Post
Almost all of us have Summer reading. Not thread worthy.
This is sorta about procrastination leaveing the book for the last day
I got like 1 weeks left to read 2 books =/
Gotta write in the book too since I'm in AP class
read read read how far are you in?
You see, this is why you don't quit being an editor.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
You see, this is why you don't quit being an editor.
I resigned because i need to do well working on the wiki is alot of work

@jeffery im on page 19 i just started
Well maybe you shouldn't have procrastinated. 325 pages is super easy it should take you two hours at most. I read a book this morning while at work in under an hour and a half and it was 250 pages.
Quote Originally Posted by x.navi.x View Post
Well maybe you shouldn't have procrastinated. 325 pages is super easy it should take you two hours at most. I read a book this morning while at work in under an hour and a half and it was 250 pages.
But in my life there are tons of distractions my sick 85 year old grandmother my lazy mom who cant get her own water my lazy bro and sis im the only person in my household who does something kinda sad
Summer reading is for elementary school.

At least around here it is.


Quote Originally Posted by x.navi.x View Post
Well maybe you shouldn't have procrastinated. 325 pages is super easy it should take you two hours at most. I read a book this morning while at work in under an hour and a half and it was 250 pages.
Guys read slow though.
Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


But in my life there are tons of distractions my sick 85 year old grandmother my lazy mom who cant get her own water my lazy bro and sis im the only person in my household who does something kinda sad
I can understand that but when it comes to your education you have to be selfish. Doting on your grandmother and maintaining the household for your mother shows character but in wavering economic times such as these you have to set aside time to focus on yourself so that when it is your chance to change the world, you have the capacity to do so. Now log off and go read. If you need help summarizing let me know.


Quote Originally Posted by Obnoxious View Post
Summer reading is for elementary school.

At least around here it is.



Guys read slow though.
Not true. You just need to learn how to read quickly. First sentence of each paragraph, Scan through the middle of the paragraph and read the last sentence. You'll find that your mind anticipates the story line and you can fill in the missed parts on your own.
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?