another one

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
another one
another 99
lol :
Congratulations buddie!
Looks like Thieving isn't that hard to train botting, I am stuck somewhere at 45 since my rollback though.

What did you train to 99, and how long did it take?
Blackjacking advanced trainer @ lumbridge thieving guild , needs the first 2 capers tho .
180k hour exp , and like 15k summoning (lvl 65) exp from random events ,
there is a bot on rsbuddy for it too , highly reccomend it.
around 4 days ?

and thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Markus View Post
Blackjacking advanced trainer @ lumbridge thieving guild , needs the first 2 capers tho .
180k hour exp , and like 15k summoning (lvl 65) exp from random events ,
there is a bot on rsbuddy for it too , highly reccomend it.
around 4 days ?

and thanks
BRB going to get a cheap Membership PIN somewhere
Quote Originally Posted by Markus View Post
RSBuddy - pN ThievingGuild Pro - The Ultimate Script Repository i used this bot
I reccomend doing the 2 capers , it'll take a bit time but the 40kexp/hr+ then pickpocketing is worth it .
Figured you were using that one, and I believe I did those mini-quests up to the one with level 50+ or so, if that's what you're referring to with 'Capers'.
Will try that out once I'm on P2P again, preferably in the Bonus XP Weekend
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post


Figured you were using that one, and I believe I did those mini-quests up to the one with level 50+ or so, if that's what you're referring to with 'Capers'.
Will try that out once I'm on P2P again, preferably in the Bonus XP Weekend
yeah, reffering to that one , you dont need the last one where you get to bank .
get some coins with you to buy a rubber blackjack .
I did until 75 too with bonus exp weekend .
got to figure out what to do on the bonus exp weekend now .
pickpocketing master farmers atm.
succesful 200 - unsuccesful pickpockets 1 LOL .
i was with you
you could train herblore on we.

success guaranteed
Congrats.
you should get 70 hunter and do master farmers gloves of silence with 95+ theiving is awesome.
Quote Originally Posted by P4N1K View Post
you should get 70 hunter and do master farmers gloves of silence with 95+ theiving is awesome.
I'm 80 hunter
got gloves of silence

thanks anyways
Gratz I'm thinkin bout getting 99 thieve how much money can you make? an hour ?
Quote Originally Posted by Markus Backup View Post

fucking fail bot .
gl with that bot
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?