DetectedOMG HOW??????????????

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
OMG HOW??????????????
I SAW TURKS AT CF EUROPE OMG OMG OMG OMG.
WTF WTF WTF WTF ???????????????????
Flaming and rage section!
Why you so afraid? =)
Thats good hopefully brs go to eu to
greed fu , @okled they said that there wont be any turks in game and that they wont be able to play ? i dont think so...btw i hate turks too not racist but in crossfire I HATE THEM
I saw someone whose name is [TURK] or something like that
Quote Originally Posted by aphael2 View Post
I saw someone whose name is [TURK] or something like that
me to but like Turkey[C]*
Yeah i hate the Turks
But sometimes we must let them play..
fcking turk >.<
They maybe use IP hider
or they enter in eu
They are using a proxy..
I think they are allowed to play.
Then why U So Angry with That ?
Dam, crafty me-... I mean TURKS!!!!
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us