ExclamationWeapon mods [All Class]

Posts 1–15 of 109 · Page 1 of 8
Weapon mods [All Class]
Searching again and found this cool mods

WARRIORS

General Warning: Be sure to remove the mod before patching your game! Leaving a mod in your game while it's patching will likely corrupt your core game files which can cause crashing! You will have to re-install your game if this happens!

Credits :
Black Katana - Cold Meat
Ice Sword - Ishutani
Buster Sword - Winter
Thor's Hammer - Ishutani
Geraint Sword - Jestr
Cleric Shields - Keripo
Cleric Flails - Keripo
Archer Gun - Spectral
Wingstaff - quan3000

Black katana - lvl24 rare sword
Virustotal
Virscan.org

Screenies :



Ice sword - lvl24 rare sword
Virustotal
virscan.org


Screenies :

Cloud Strife's Buster Sword - lvl 24 sword
virustotal
virscan.org

Screenies :

Thor's Hammer
virustotal
virscan.org

Screenies :


CLERICS

Gerraint's Sword virustotal
virscan.org

Screenies


The RAR contains 3 files . just choose for flail , mace or wand.

SHIELDS
Virustotal
Viruschief

Pick here




Flails
Virustotal
VirusChief

Pick Here




ARCHERS


Archer gun - virscan.org
virustotal

Screenies :



Archer Weapon Gallery










Credits : Keroara and Keripo

Virus Chief
Virustotal

SORCERESS

Wings Staff
virscan.org
virustotal

Choose your color here


Kindly press the "THANKS" button if I helped.
Enjoy !

Resource01-blackkatana.rarattachment deleted · 1,790 downloads before removal
Resource01-WA_weap_iceSword_a01_b01.rarattachment deleted · 1,297 downloads before removal
Resource01-bustersword.rarattachment deleted · 802 downloads before removal
Resource01-WA_weap_thor_hammer_ab_cb.rarattachment deleted · 645 downloads before removal
Geraint Sword mod (Cleric).rarattachment deleted · 2,413 downloads before removal
cl_shield.rarattachment deleted · 1,511 downloads before removal
dn-costumes-v21-cl_flail.zipattachment deleted · 954 downloads before removal
Archer-Gun.rarattachment deleted · 1,862 downloads before removal
WingStaff.rarattachment deleted · 1,743 downloads before removal
Archer [bigbow,crossbow,shortbow].rarattachment deleted · 2,225 downloads before removal
Testing this shitload of files...
Archer image is broken.

Sadfaec. >:C
Quote Originally Posted by kewlhotrod View Post
Archer image is broken.

Sadfaec. >:C
it's not broken . I can see it very well.

@Pie
sorry for the sudden release.
The katana looks amazing, can't wait for approve
It's broken to me. Trying to open the broken image leads me to a log-in page on another site.

So you can probably see it because you're a member of said site, but I am not.

The rest of the images I can see.
Quote Originally Posted by kewlhotrod View Post
It's broken to me. Trying to open the broken image leads me to a log-in page on another site.

So you can probably see it because you're a member of said site, but I am not.

The rest of the images I can see.
There I edit it. Check it out.
Is it visible for the user or to all people?
I have had Gerraint's Sword for a couple days now finally got access to duowan, ironically tho it's not where I found Gerraint's Sword, I found seadragon flail there xD but I will thanks your post if and when they get approved. Pie, is hard at work it seems as always.

Quote Originally Posted by ahyew View Post
Is it visible for the user or to all people?
It's visible only to you, that's why it's a mod and not a hack.
I can see it now, coolio, thanks.

And just to the user, of course. What a silly question.

I can see it now, coolio, thanks.

And just to the user, of course. What a silly question.
Alright Approved.
Good job
There's still so many mods... I just don't have time to post them all. tooooo tiring. so this is it for now.
Quote Originally Posted by patrixer View Post
There's still so many mods... I just don't have time to post them all. tooooo tiring. so this is it for now.
Well if you get them just post here and I'll merge the posts
Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
Well if you get them just post here and I'll merge the posts
err ..

<- afraid to break a single rule.

So i just post their links here? including the images and the dl links?
Quote Originally Posted by patrixer View Post
err ..

<- afraid to break a single rule.

So i just post their links here? including the images and the dl links?
No dl links or outside links.
Posts 1–15 of 109 · Page 1 of 8

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us