HelpMapleStory Crashes :(

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
MapleStory Crashes :(
HEYyY
everytime i launch maplestory through gamelauncher.exe or through the site it crashes after 30 seconds without any error message
i tried to reinstall 2 times
We need details.
Maybe a video of when/how it crashes?
From what I can see, is that something is ending the process.
Try turning off your anti-virus or firewall and try again.
@TatAlufKziza
I can teamview you if you want.
Also, don't bump your threads, it's spam.
Quote Originally Posted by TatAlufKziza View Post
i tried to pm you it says i dont have a permission
You're meant to activate your account on MPGH.
Check your email and click on the link to vertify/activate your account.
Quote Originally Posted by Shocking View Post
You're meant to activate your account on MPGH.
Check your email and click on the link to vertify/activate your account.
I was on mobile, couldn't see.
Thanks bro.
@TatAlufKziza
I used to have the same problem in character creation.
try logging in as fast as possible.
my account is already activated..
sorry for bumping
Like I said instead of waiting. Login as fast as possible.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
Like I said instead of waiting. Login as fast as possible.
didnt work
even if i login to my char it will dc
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?