Windows Xp Fix. Working 100%

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
Windows Xp Fix. Working 100%
Just watch the video down below


Good job, but what happen with the rest of the video?
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
Good job, but what happen with the rest of the video?

It speeded up
Quote Originally Posted by iDoge View Post
u got banned again?
@Takari1
Yes
1 week ban
Sticking it for an week.

/stuck
Nice job.
Whats the Musicname?
Quote Originally Posted by Neechan' View Post
Nice job.
Whats the Musicname?
Spencer & Hill - Finger Tips



Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
It goes black after 0:45
I know , for some reason the video speeded up
All you're doing is running the files manually, why the fancy run dialogue procedure for something so simple?
I Have Windows XP And Eu Work Fine With Me
gj nigga , u got banned again on ur main
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
All you're doing is running the files manually, why the fancy run dialogue procedure for something so simple?
It doesn't work normally.
Windows Xp Users gets patcher_cf.exe error.

Quote Originally Posted by BanHammer View Post
gj nigga , u got banned again on ur main
I got bad luck , although I ain't a nigga
Fuck XP.
What if i have Vista problems? kkkkk
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us