Trainer Request

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Trainer Request
Hey guys.

When I was playing some new games I tried to get a trainer, but most of them are only for members who pay for it. I'm not planning on paying for trainer so I want to learn how to make them. If someone knows how to would he/she please explain this to me? Thank You!
how to make a trainer?
do you know c++?
or atleast any lamguage at all...?
Quote Originally Posted by Jakob View Post
how to make a trainer?
do you know c++?
or atleast any lamguage at all...?

yes I know C++, C# and VB.net
well what game is it. i can help you make a trainer for any game besides CA XD they got better anti cheat hehe
Shogun 2 Total war
Quote Originally Posted by deamos View Post
Shogun 2 Total war
you know c++ but dont know how to make a trainer? rightt.
Quote Originally Posted by Jakob View Post


you know c++ but dont know how to make a trainer? rightt.
Whatever. Don't need it anymore already got help of someone else.
good luck then,
Know C++ and dont know how to make trainer
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuesi View Post
Know C++ and dont know how to make trainer
Dude i already explained what. read the other posts
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us