What happens when...

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
What happens when...
Sup MPGH, what happens when a noob on CF gets hold of their mommies CC information?


Me bitching about m4 silver.
/
Nothing, unless she cancels the payment and you;ll be perma banned on CF until you pay the fee.
Quote Originally Posted by Kirigaya Kazuto View Post
Nothing, unless she cancels the payment and you;ll be perma banned on CF until you pay the fee.
i dont even think his parents would even let him on the computer then
Your fucked and than what jazk said would happen
He's going to use a lot of dollars
His mom won't be able to get a chargeback if he spends the ZP before his mom tries to deny the payment. I was using my own credit card when a noob recovered my account (I bought it from someone). I tried to get a chargeback (I still had some leftover ZP that I didn't spend) but here is what support had to say:
I guess he spent the remaining ZP that I had

Anyways, he would be fucked up. His mom probably wouldn't be able to get her money back (unless she tries real hard)
Quote Originally Posted by smart_brian View Post
His mom won't be able to get a chargeback if he spends the ZP before his mom tries to deny the payment. I was using my own credit card when a noob recovered my account (I bought it from someone). I tried to get a chargeback (I still had some leftover ZP that I didn't spend) but here is what support had to say:
I guess he spent the remaining ZP that I had

Anyways, he would be fucked up. His mom probably wouldn't be able to get her money back (unless she tries real hard)
you shoulda just bought from me @smart_brian
Quote Originally Posted by Ambrosia View Post


you shoulda just bought from me @smart_brian
no one smart would try to buy account from scammer number 1 on mpgh!!!
When your mom finds out u get ur ass beat.
UR MOM GNNA BE MAD :P

HAHA
go Rage quit now
Your mom will kill ya :P
You buy loads of ZP.
buy shit loads of ZP
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us