How to hack [Learned C++]

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
How to hack [Learned C++]
Okay I learned C++ since 2 years ago and i code a lot
I wanna start coding hacks here [Mostly aimbot]
but the problem is that I don't know how do I inject memory into another program
and how do I recieve memory from another program

Any help will be appreciated.
You need to have OllyDbg to get addresses first
Quote Originally Posted by Takari1 View Post
You need to have OllyDbg to get addresses first
Downloaded , now ? Any tutorial links will be appreciated
takari u perm banned bro?
Quote Originally Posted by crazybone96 View Post
takari u perm banned bro?
Indeed , He was on drugs and insulted an admin.
/moved

You will receive better assistance here.
Quote Originally Posted by Skulhead = hacked. View Post
Make a dll and use a injector to inject it.
He want to create hacks, not use them...
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post

He want to create hacks, not use them...
I say make.
Lets have some proof that you actually have some experience in C++ then I'll try and help you.
Quote Originally Posted by Terell. View Post
Lets have some proof that you actually have some experience in C++ then I'll try and help you.
Anytime.


/2short
Lool if u know C++ Then dont make a Aimbot u will struggle. Create a simple hack first.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us