Hacking Program

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Hacking Program
Hey, I'm trying to learn how to hack, it's always been an intrest and I need a good free hacking program that I can use on Crossfire. Please post any good programs you use or have used that are good.

Thanks,
ChaosForge
These are some tools that you need, and dont post another thread like this or i will report you for spam

C++ 2010 Express < To code a hack >
OllyDbg < To find "Addys" for your hack >

You must need both of them.
Thanks a ton! I think this is just what I need to learn. But I have NO clue how to hack or anything so I'll see if I can figure this out.
Visual C++

08 or 10
I recommend 2008.
Start with using released hacks ..
Go read a book about C++ :P
Books, internet, other portrayed media, etc.
There are also some sticky threads on this section that might help you with learning.
Remember; patience.
Is C# any different from C++?
Quote Originally Posted by ChaosForge View Post
Is C# any different from C++?
@ChaosForge
Of course C# is different than C++.
But don't go straight into making hacks as soon as you start C++ unless you want to fuck your knowledge and not learn ANYTHING. I'd start off with making programs and little tools etc. Actually get a meaning to C++ before you go and spoil your knowledge. After you've did some actual C++ (for about 4 months on average) then you can go ahead and take a step forward to doing the hacks that you plan on doing. Eitherways, its your decision I'm just giving you a tip. Good luck
Quote Originally Posted by Terell. View Post
@ChaosForge
Of course C# is different than C++.
But don't go straight into making hacks as soon as you start C++ unless you want to fuck your knowledge and not learn ANYTHING. I'd start off with making programs and little tools etc. Actually get a meaning to C++ before you go and spoil your knowledge. After you've did some actual C++ (for about 4 months on average) then you can go ahead and take a step forward to doing the hacks that you plan on doing. Eitherways, its your decision I'm just giving you a tip. Good luck
Ok, cause at the moment I'm learning C# for school stuff so I was curious if it was similar to C++ cause it seems to be quite the same. I've checked out C++ which is why its similar. But, I have NO knowledge whatsoever about hacking how to do it.

_______________
ChaosForge
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us