MPGH .NET SDK [ongoing project]
Okay guys, I think it's time we restarted the MPGH SDK. I'm going to be coding it over time anyway, but people are welcome to submit. This release will be Open Source, and an ongoing project so that it can continually be improved upon.
If there are any specific features you want added, post them in the following format:
If you are coding it yourself, submit the code in the thread.
NOTE: This isn't going to be a shitfest of coding with hundreds of different conventions so please apply the following rules to your code before submitting it:
Now, these snippets are going to be 100% opensource, so feel free to comment on anyone's work if you think there are improvements to be made on their code (reduce repetitive code, decrease iterations..etc) FLAMING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
There will be another thread for the actual release of the SDK, which will be made as soon as a basic collection of functions can be compiled. In that thread, all contributors up to and including the latest safe release will be credited for their work.
This is your chance to be part of an MPGH project, so post your ideas below.
Here's a few of the basic classes I already have/am going to add
C#.NET is acceptable, as I can just export it as a dll and reference it to the SDK.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR CODE IS NEAT, I DON'T WANT TO REFACTOR EVERYTHING.
Have at it, I'm hoping for a good response.
NB: If you are submitting an encryption algorithm or something that could be compromised by having it in the public domain, feel free to PM the source to me rather than posting in the thread. I still need to check it and add it to the project.
If there are any specific features you want added, post them in the following format:
Code:
Feature Name: What does it aim to do: Can you code it yourself:
NOTE: This isn't going to be a shitfest of coding with hundreds of different conventions so please apply the following rules to your code before submitting it:
Code:
MUST BE RE-USABLE -dont harcode your function to be applicable in just one case, consider adding extra parameters or overloads to make your code flexible in a variety of situations. MUST HAVE DOCUMENTATION -don't overcomment every line of code, but as this is an open source release it is designed for learning as well as just using, please take the time to explain what certain lines of code are doing. Also consider adding XML comments to each of your functions. MUST BE EASY TO INTEGRATE -this ties in with being re-usable. Make sure your code can be used from any context (consider making your functions Shared) ALL EXCEPTIONS MUST BE CHECKED -be realistic with this, don't just wrap your whole code in a Try-Catch block. There will be an error log for the SDK class, which can be appended to with the AppendError function (which returns false and appends the single string param to the ErrorLog) so please consider using that to provide detailed error support arising from your function. MUST HAVE AN EXAMPLE -provide at least one example of your function being used (don't just call the function with pseudo-values, use it in a PROPER context)
There will be another thread for the actual release of the SDK, which will be made as soon as a basic collection of functions can be compiled. In that thread, all contributors up to and including the latest safe release will be credited for their work.
This is your chance to be part of an MPGH project, so post your ideas below.
Here's a few of the basic classes I already have/am going to add
Code:
Keyboard Hook Mouse Hook External Access class (Call functions from remote processes) Injection String Library (basic string manipulation functions)
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR CODE IS NEAT, I DON'T WANT TO REFACTOR EVERYTHING.
Have at it, I'm hoping for a good response.
NB: If you are submitting an encryption algorithm or something that could be compromised by having it in the public domain, feel free to PM the source to me rather than posting in the thread. I still need to check it and add it to the project.
