HelpCross modding?

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Cross modding?
Hey, I've recently been trying to do a cross mod from the M416 to MP7. I'm using the ANI_G, CM_HND_NM_DF, CM_HND_SP_DF and CW_HND_NM_DF. I inject these to GUNS_M_PV_AR then merge this into texturescripts (I have tried deleting the original texturescripts and just renaming GUNS_M_PV_AR as well). How ever when I get in game and select the M416 I have no gun at all So I was just wondering are cross mods still doable or have I been attempting the impossible?
They are doable. I could do this for you right now
But I ain't gonna release a 2 second rename
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post
I ain't gonna release a 2 second rename
Well could you please tell me where I'm going wrong?
Quote Originally Posted by Genoble View Post
Well could you please tell me where I'm going wrong?
I'm not sure. Too long to read
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post

I'm not sure. Too long to read
Ok heres the short version:

I do the shit the way I always use to.
I merge the GUNS AR file and call it texturescripts.
I get in game and my gun isn't there (it's invisible)

Can you read that and help me?
idk. It should work then. Have you tried it again?
How about to add a new model from LTA Blender , then convert to LTB in model edit...?
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post
idk. It should work then. Have you tried it again?
Yes I have. It still doesn't work so there must be something that I'm doing wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Vasiok89 View Post
How about to add a new model from LTA Blender , then convert to LTB in model edit...?
I've never done that before...
In REZ Elite section there are more details about that !
Quote Originally Posted by Vasiok89 View Post
In REZ Elite section there are more details about that !
I'm not allowed in the elite section tho
Quote Originally Posted by Vasiok89 View Post
In REZ Elite section there are more details about that !
like you know anything about that
Yea I know that , problems ?
Quote Originally Posted by Vasiok89 View Post
Yea I know that , problems ?
I dont think you do, your nowhere near 1000 posts
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
I dont think you do, your nowhere near 1000 posts
I did wonder that but I just trusted what he said coz I'mma trusting kinda guy
There's nothing bout it in elite
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?