Arrowbest game mode!!!

Pollbest game mode?
snowball fight11% · 17
one man army9% · 14
elimination31% · 46
capture the flag18% · 27
spy hunt11% · 17
search and destroy19% · 29
150 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4
best game mode!!!
which do you think is the best game mode and why?
i like one man army and elimination, i hate capture the flag which is totally a mess especially in Junk Flea
Voted capture the flag.
Unless it's on Junk Flea, dumbest idea ever.

It's the best on the more spacious maps.
It adds more depth to the game besides just killing people the entire game. (Team DeathMatch)
It takes skill to play junk flea Ctf none of you would no about skill play me in the real game legitly i can beat any of u.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
It takes skill to play junk flea Ctf none of you would no about skill play me in the real game legitly i can beat any of u.
I'd like to take you up on that offer.
Only one rule, you must record yourself playing.

It's also called playing 'legitimately' not legitly.
Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
I'd like to take you up on that offer.
Only one rule, you must record yourself playing.

It's also called playing 'legitimately' not legitly.
Thx for showing me how to spell a word that I already know how to spell. Just like jking means joking? Lay off of the grammar lessons. Most of us know how to spell we just realize we arent in english class and we just dont give a fuck. I don't know if correcting others gives you some cheap thrill in life but correct the choobs not me.

My name is rambokills and ill play you anytime. And I have no hacks because I only use MPGH. But if you insist ill record just show me what program to use.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Thx for showing me how to spell a word that I already know how to spell. Just like jking means joking? Lay off of the grammar lessons. Most of us no how to spell we just realize we arent in english class and we just dont give a fuck. I dont no if correcting others gives you some cheap thrill in life but correct the choobs not me.

My name is rambokills and ill play you anytime. And I have no hacks because I only use MPGH. But if you insist ill record just show me what program to use.
Look, undeniably you don't appreciate being criticized on your poor grammar level.

But when you come into a thread, accusing me of not having any skill? I don't know who you reckon you are, but people with that high of a esteem level need to go look in the mirror a bit longer.

Now, I know cursing makes you feel cool.
But calm down. This is an online forum, no need to talk tough.
Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
Look, undeniably you don't appreciate being criticized on your poor grammar level.

But when you come into a thread, accusing me of not having any skill? I don't know who you reckon you are, but people with that high of a esteem level need to go look in the mirror a bit longer.

Now, I know cursing makes you feel cool.
But calm down. This is an online forum, no need to talk tough.
I had no idea self esteem extended to a game where you click your mouse to win. Im confident in my skills, is that so wrong? And to your cursing statment tell that to dave and the rest of the admins. Its expression, it has nothing to do with acting tuff. I can tell your the guy that critiques every little thing in and about a person until its unbearable to be around you. You love proving others wrong to build your self esteem. You try to use words far higher than your own level to seem "smart" in order to compensate for other areas in your life that you fall short at. Your on a high horse bro, come down. Noone even notices what you try so hard at.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
I had no idea self esteem extended to a game where you click your mouse to win. Im confident in my skills, is that so wrong? And to your cursing statement tell that to dave and the rest of the admins. Its expression, it has nothing to do with acting tough. I can tell your the guy that critiques every little thing in and about a person until its unbearable to be around you. You love proving others wrong to build your self esteem. You try to use words far higher than your own level to seem "smart" in order to compensate for other areas in your life that you fall short at. Your on a high horse bro, come down.
Yes.
I use words that are greater than my level?
Since that made so much sense.

Your 'confidence' exceeds just believing in yourself.
It's extends to another level, where you feel you can conclude on another's skills without any evidence to support your claim.

You don't know me, don't make accusations about me.

If it was up to me, I'd think your gay.
Since you think observing every aspect of me, and putting it into a reply will make me feel dumb. Yes I love making people feel like retards.
You put yourself in that position.

I'm not on a high horse, I'm just on a total different level than you.
Nice try though.
Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
Yes.
I use words that are greater than my level?
Since that made so much sense.

Your 'confidence' exceeds just believing in yourself.
It's extends to another level, where you feel you can conclude on another's skills without any evidence to support your claim.

You don't know me, don't make accusations about me.

If it was up to me, I'd think your gay.
Since you think observing every aspect of me, and putting it into a reply will make me feel dumb. Yes I love making people feel like retards.
You put yourself in that position.

I'm not on a high horse, I'm just on a total different level than you.
Nice try though.
Thats your problem you see yourself higher than the rest. I bet half your posts are grammar lessons and "heated discussions". I told you my name so if you want to play im on right now ok?
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Thats your problem you see yourself higher than the rest. I bet half your posts are grammar lessons and "heated discussions". I told you my name so if you want to play im on right now ok?
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/search.php?searchid=551243
Check for yourself.

Well, I have plans right now.
It's 4:35pm my time.
I'll be back around 8-9pm.

If your on, I'd love to play you.
CTF owns. Especially in Junk Flea.
This thread has gotten out of hand.

jussofresh1,
if you wish to continue this argument, you can send me a PM.
Seeing as how it's the inappropriate place, any further replies on this thread will be ignored.
Spy hunt, Since I just prawn every1 with my CHVIP.
Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us