Making this section active...

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
Making this section active...
Any ideas ?
1. Make more hacks
2. Spam other forums
3. Tell your friends that plays AoS
Make a contest
Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
Make a contest
There's already a contest running
Get out of subsection + get subsection. kkkk. Trying to get them at the moment. Should I ask dave?
Don't ask Dave until the section is actually active..
We need to start the tournament.. 1 more team
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post
Don't ask Dave until the section is actually active..
We need to start the tournament.. 1 more team
I can join a team if you want to
I had to do tunnels till we finally won.
My score was 108.
I did a tunnel from our base to their's.
Quote Originally Posted by Takari1 View Post
I can join a team if you want to
I had to do tunnels till we finally won.
My score was 108.
I did a tunnel from our base to their's.
Just make a team of 4 and PM me name + members.
Go to the thread
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post


Just make a team of 4 and PM me name + members.
Go to the thread
Oh I thought someone is searching for a team mate
Making the section active is the only thing we are trying to do,
We need to get it out of "Other FPS Hacks".
We cannot get it out of here unless it's active.
No more commenting about that
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post
We cannot get it out of here unless it's active.
No more commenting about that
I think we have really improved with activity over the past week or so.
Quote Originally Posted by Chester Bennington View Post
I think we have really improved with activity over the past week or so.
WE could get a quick link probably
APB got a quick link on the top bar, and they're still in the Other FPS's Forum.
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post


WE could get a quick link probably
APB got a quick link on the top bar, and they're still in the Other FPS's Forum.
Well I think anything that may help our chances will be good.
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us