Making this section active...

Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Chester Bennington View Post
Well I think anything that may help our chances will be good.
If we get a quick link it get's more active
Quote Originally Posted by Takari1 View Post
If we get a quick link it get's more active
Then we should get one.
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post
Ask Dave for one
I'll get someone to ask Dave.
Quote Originally Posted by Chester Bennington View Post
I'll get someone to ask Dave.
We should all ask Dave
Quote Originally Posted by Takari1 View Post
We should all ask Dave
Spam Dave asking for a quick link!!! GOGOGOGOGOG!!!!!

Maybe If I come back to this section it would help
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
Maybe If I come back to this section it would help
If you come back then we are all leaving.
Quote Originally Posted by Chester Bennington View Post
If you come back then we are all leaving.
I would increase it even more then
Quote Originally Posted by Hate View Post
I would increase it even more then
I'm joking, you know I love you really.

@Hate
@Ed

Don't know which one you're using now.
Quote Originally Posted by Chester Bennington View Post
I'm joking, you know I love you really.

@Hate
@Ed

Don't know which one you're using now.
on my 9k + flaming
Quote Originally Posted by Hate View Post
on my 9k + flaming
You've been posting in here a lot - making this section active.
Quote Originally Posted by Chester Bennington View Post
You've been posting in here a lot - making this section active.
Spamming in this section so he don't get banned
advertise on aos servers like i do
Quote Originally Posted by SketchyJr View Post
advertise on aos servers like i do
I do that too
Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us