MPGH Combat Arms VIP V1 Up for Sale!

Posts 1–15 of 88 · Page 1 of 6
MPGH Combat Arms VIP V1 Up for Sale!
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/payments.php


VIP Can be purchased by "Alertpay" payments
Anyone that purchased the wrong VIP can contact Dave
@ Dave84311@...hotmail.com

Payment options:
10$ - 1 Month of CA VIP
20$ - 2 Month of CA VIP

Preview of V2 of VIP:



Note: Ghost Aim & Remote Kill with be added in V2 of the VIP later on
Post Trans ID at : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...-alertpay.html

Any questions?
Post in this thread
Thank you




VIP Coded by @flameswor10
flame when am i gonna get mah vip i need too hack badd lol
sooooo.....if you buy a VIP you buy it only for one section or one game? Like if you buy VIP from CA section u cant get CF VIP hacks as well?

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post
---——-/´¯/)——--(\¯`\

———/—//———--\\—\

——--/—//————-\\—\

—-/´¯/—/´¯\———/¯`\—\¯`\

-/-/--/—/—/-|_—-_|-\---\—\—\-\ -

(-(—(—(—/-)--)--(--(-\—)—)—)-)

-\————\/--/—\—\/————/

--\———— /——\-————/

—\-———-(———)———-/

For those who are gonna buy it.

coded secret thumps up ftw :P
Quote Originally Posted by Terrorofthedeath View Post
sooooo.....if you buy a VIP you buy it only for one section or one game? Like if you buy VIP from CA section u cant get CF VIP hacks as well?




coded secret thumps up ftw :P
Nope.
and @tbonk298679 Dont worry flames is going to give u the vip you paid for after he tells dave to make u vip
lols kk thx

itll be the same menu as this righT? (sorry im newb)
Quote Originally Posted by tbonk298679 View Post
lols kk thx

itll be the same menu as this righT? (sorry im newb)
yeah it is
kay
imma go to sleep for now
bai
Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


Love people that delete other people's posts.
I'm sorry but I'm doing my job.
Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


Goodbye Naruto_Fan
Wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post


Wrong.
Heartless Kid
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


Heartless Kid
Naruto_F4n, Heartless Kid, Chandman, Roger Smith, Roger S., etc, etc,etc, I don't care anymore, etc, etc.

Alright. Let's stop spamming the damn thread.
Quote Originally Posted by matypatty_backup View Post
@Stevenom @Assistive
I had this hack when it was way back in InvDev -1
amirite steven @flameswor10
-pasha
Do not like.

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


Naruto_F4n, Heartless Kid, Chandman, Roger Smith, Roger S., etc, etc,etc, I don't care anymore, etc, etc.

Alright. Let's stop spamming the damn thread.
I was never Chandman.
GhostJr was me too.
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post

Do not like.



I was never Chandman.
GhostJr was me too.
You were so cute last year, now you're a boob.
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post

Do not like.



I was never Chandman.
GhostJr was me too.
I just named the top 10 names that I thought were similar to you

And I know Chandman wasn't you. He's Taylor Swift now.

I just put it there cause I felt like it
Posts 1–15 of 88 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?