LiveStream : GSC Tutorials and more boring things :p

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
LiveStream : GSC Tutorials and more boring things :p
Well, livestream allows me to show you guys easy what I do.
What I will do here is:
GSC Tutorial and Support.
WoW Game Play(Not for Mw2 Guys )
And What I do on school. (If you just get bored )

So if you are bored or so visit:
WoW & GSC Modder - live streaming video powered by Livestream
@Heartview
Delete this thread.
I posted it in wrong section. Sorry, delete this.
Moved to GSC Discussions instead.
I don't really know what to say. It seems kinda lame to me if people want to see you play. There are always some pro's streaming you can watch instead.

And why don't you use twitch.tv or justin.tv?
Good idea jorndel,
Quote Originally Posted by Yamato View Post
Good idea jorndel,
Well, Cottrntly I download a Japanes anime serie so that is why it have't been online
And I am going away in the weekend.

So next week I suppose I will do GSC And WoW For they who want to see :P
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?