Need Help

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Need Help
Hello everyone. I need some help.

I have tow TextBoxes so i want to Enter a code that i want to compare tow teams and saw me how much % is the one better than the other like example.

I will set the numbers but i cant find the code

I tried this

" If textbox1 (Manchester.U) and textbox2 (Manchester.C) Then MessageBox.show(54% Manchester.U better)"

But it wasn't so good the code . (I was sure that it wasn't good but i tried it )

If anyone understood what i am talking about lets tell me :P

And one more thing If anyone can tell me how to make a MessageBox show us a random number from 1-100 when clicking it.

Thank
English please?

Do you want to compare to NUMBERS and get the percentage?
Because i cant explain more i want only one thing.

I need a code to give me a random number every time i press the Button1.

Thats all :/
Quote Originally Posted by woody94 View Post
Because i cant explain more i want only one thing.

I need a code to give me a random number every time i press the Button1.

Thats all :/
Dim R as new Random

'Generates a number between 0-1000
MsgBox(R.Next(0,1000))
Yeah it works perfectly. Thank you very much!
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us