[Release] A blank Source and Client
Hello guys,
I wanted to Release a completely blank Server.
It is great to start off programming a server![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
It is Delta based and Noob-Firendly
If you need to know anything please just ask me![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
Screenshots:
Starter area

Virus Scans:
Blank.rar - Jottis Malwarescanner
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
you can change the server IP by searching for "server =" in "client.java" in the Client Folder
Credits:
Codex2009 from Moparscape
I Hope you enjoy this
@Sid please approve the file and eventually sticky it?
(Liz told me that i am allowed to post it
)
@Shakugan no Shana what do you think of this?
I wanted to Release a completely blank Server.
It is great to start off programming a server
![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
It is Delta based and Noob-Firendly

If you need to know anything please just ask me
![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
Screenshots:
Starter area


Virus Scans:
Blank.rar - Jottis Malwarescanner
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
you can change the server IP by searching for "server =" in "client.java" in the Client Folder

Credits:
Codex2009 from Moparscape
I Hope you enjoy this

@Sid please approve the file and eventually sticky it?

(Liz told me that i am allowed to post it
)@Shakugan no Shana what do you think of this?

Blank.rar

