i cant find initialize?? help please.
[Release] A blank Source and Client
please can anyone help me programing my stats and make some enemy animals to attack and do something in this plain server plz
thanks bro looked everywhere for one that has a working download link 
---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------
how come there are nulls with the starter items?
---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------
and also with skillcapes?

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------
how come there are nulls with the starter items?
---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------
and also with skillcapes?
there is no models folder so how do i add custom items?
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you!
Thank you, Might test coding and start to learn :P.
I think I'm just stupid but I can't find the initialize window in the client folder could someone help me :hideface:
I can find it either.
How can I make it so I just need to open one file to start the client?
Thanks For THis
Hope This Still Works!
If Not, And Someone Needs. I Have Plenty
From All Clients
Hope This Still Works!
If Not, And Someone Needs. I Have Plenty
From All Clients
Similar Threads
General HackingPokemon Cyrus (Open Source Server and Client) But Need Encryption Lock HelpVA 0 Soldier Front Hacks[Release] Aimpoint for SoldierFront and it works!
36 WarRock - International Hacks[Release] WarHax DLL Source CodeON 20 Soldier Front Hacks[Release] Ping Teleport Hack and Cracked Fraps Download Here 18 Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) HacksRELEASE CA ALL UPGRADES AND ACHIEVEMENTS! 7
