HelpVirtual Machine Error

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Virtual Machine Error
I'm getting this error from WinLicense: Sorry, you cannot run this application under a virtual machine.

It occurs after Black Cipher is done loading.

Does anyone know how to solve?
Are you running a virtual machine?
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
Are you running a virtual machine?
Yes, but Black Cipher recognizes the virtual machine and close the CA.
Quote Originally Posted by swe-mg View Post
Yes, but Black Cipher recognizes the virtual machine and close the CA.
Why are using virtual machine?
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post


Why are using virtual machine?
Well, I was trying to use to open two CA simultaneously to free kill.
Quote Originally Posted by swe-mg View Post
Well, I was trying to use to open two CA simultaneously to free kill.
Use someone else's laptop or whatever. >_>
close any program running
whats virtual machine?

omg nvm i found it my bad
try to get micro visual ++
If you are using VMWare put this in your configuration file (.vmx).

Though I'm not sure CombatArms can run with this config, well you try it.


Code:
isolation.tools.getPtrLocation.disable ="TRUE"
isolation.tools.setPtrLocation.disable ="TRUE"
isolation.tools.setVersion.disable ="TRUE"
isolation.tools.getVersion.disable ="TRUE"
monitor_control.disable_directexec ="TRUE"
monitor_control.disable_chksimd ="TRUE"
monitor_control.disable_ntreloc ="TRUE"
monitor_control.disable_selfmod ="TRUE"
monitor_control.disable_reloc ="TRUE"
monitor_control.disable_btinout ="TRUE"
monitor_control.disable_btmemspace ="TRUE"
monitor_control.disable_btpriv ="TRUE"
monitor_control.disable_btseg ="TRUE"
Quote Originally Posted by HellSpider View Post
If you are using VMWare put this in your configuration file (.vmx).

Though I'm not sure CombatArms can run with this config, well you try it.


Code:
isolation.tools.getPtrLocation.disable ="TRUE"
isolation.tools.setPtrLocation.disable ="TRUE"
isolation.tools.setVersion.disable ="TRUE"
isolation.tools.getVersion.disable ="TRUE"
monitor_control.disable_directexec ="TRUE"
monitor_control.disable_chksimd ="TRUE"
monitor_control.disable_ntreloc ="TRUE"
monitor_control.disable_selfmod ="TRUE"
monitor_control.disable_reloc ="TRUE"
monitor_control.disable_btinout ="TRUE"
monitor_control.disable_btmemspace ="TRUE"
monitor_control.disable_btpriv ="TRUE"
monitor_control.disable_btseg ="TRUE"
Thanks, but the problem persists.
Quote Originally Posted by swe-mg View Post
Thanks, but the problem persists.
Try adding these, might render the VM more and more useless, though.

Code:
monitor_control.restrict_backdoor = "TRUE"
disable_acceleration = "TRUE"
monitor_control.vt32 = "TRUE"
monitor_control.enable_svm = "TRUE"
mks.enable3d = "TRUE"
svga.vramsize = 67108864
vmmouse.present = "FALSE"
Quote Originally Posted by HellSpider View Post
Try adding these, might render the VM more and more useless, though.

Code:
monitor_control.restrict_backdoor = "TRUE"
disable_acceleration = "TRUE"
monitor_control.vt32 = "TRUE"
monitor_control.enable_svm = "TRUE"
mks.enable3d = "TRUE"
svga.vramsize = 67108864
vmmouse.present = "FALSE"
Sorry I had given up and uninstalled VMWare. But thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by swe-mg View Post
Sorry I had given up and uninstalled VMWare. But thank you.
Oh, okay. Virtualization tools are not so great for running games anyway.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us