I just don't get it?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
I just don't get it?
Everyone on MPGH is saying that there is no more working public hacks out right now, but there is...
I've seen alot of people using chams and no recoil and no spread and what not, and I asked them how they got it and the said MPGH....
So instead of using Dave's beautiful hacks I have to use thegaysquad's horrible cock blowing hacks.
I really don't know why I don't just go legit...
And this isn't asking when new ones are coming out I'm just saying
Quote Originally Posted by Mattypooh77 View Post
Everyone on MPGH is saying that there is no more working public hacks out right now, but there is...
I've seen alot of people using chams and no recoil and no spread and what not, and I asked them how they got it and the said MPGH....
So instead of using Dave's beautiful hacks I have to use thegaysquad's horrible cock blowing hacks.
I really don't know why I don't just go legit...
And this isn't asking when new ones are coming out I'm just saying
What is the purpose of this thread, besides advertising another sites hacks?
there probably MPGH members that dont wanna admit to using tg s
Oh, yeah I really enjoy using t g s's hacks...
I also love advertising other hacks too.
Think what you want..
the purpose is why are people saying there is working hacks but people saying there isn't.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?