1.8 is it really that good?

PollWhat do you think about 1.8
19 votes
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
1.8 is it really that good?
Hi people, as many of you already did, i updated to the pre release of minecraft 1.8 . But I'm not sure if i like it. Why well I think it's over done. I was just wondering what you guys think. 1.8 takes away from simplicity of Minecraft with all the new crap they added. endermen and npc villages are fine. but the crappy running and all. FAIL. what do you guys think.
PS this is just my opinion don't talk trash on my opinion.
It just needs bugs worked out, that's all.
I think minecraft needs it. At least the SP aspect of it. I like that he added the creative mode in to keep the old aspect of building in, but a mod or update where certain parts of the game can be turned off would be nice.
agreed with hearthview. the skill points are a waste of screen space and the hunger bar is the stupidest. we need a mod fixing the update
Well it's called survival mode for a reason. SSP = Survival Single Player
Quote Originally Posted by hexacyanide View Post
Well it's called survival mode for a reason. SSP = Survival Single Player
Should Be could Adventure Survival Single Player
Just bugs need to be worked out.
@hiiii

What's wrong with the hunger bar? I think it's awesome, we needed some realism up in this bitch
@Insane

its wrong because adding realism will. . well MC is kinda unrealistic. and thats why i love it. the hunger bar is just makin u waste time on getting food, not just if u r hurt. and also it makes u get hungry way to quick. they need to balance it out a bit.
Quote Originally Posted by hiiii View Post
@Insane

its wrong because adding realism will. . well MC is kinda unrealistic. and thats why i love it. the hunger bar is just makin u waste time on getting food, not just if u r hurt. and also it makes u get hungry way to quick. they need to balance it out a bit.
Stupid shit is stupid.
I had max hunger for over 20 minutes, without sprinting.
It's obvious because you're sprinting, that's why. I do agree that there should be a toggle for hunger bar, but still, you dont get hungry way to quick.
If you hate 1.8, you can play single player 1.7.3 for the rest of your life.
phhh....
Every thing of 1.8 is just awesome. And lol one of most easy things in minecraft == Get food.
Nothing wrong with the hunger bar.
And I'm going to truly facepalm if you think the EXP bar is a waste of space.
Wasn't the point of the adventure update to make it funner to play in SMP instead of you just doing it by yourself?
Quote Originally Posted by Nexulous View Post
Wasn't the point of the adventure update to make it funner to play in SMP instead of you just doing it by yourself?
No not really.
1.8 was made to make SSP fun
Once I got my premium and i was able to enter any server i choose I haven't looked back at singleplayer but now SSP is worth it
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?