Hidden message in Death Note?
I just wonder if anyone who is a big fan of Manga/Anime notice a possible hidden message.
The first thing I notice is that you can put all of the main characters name (not include the shigamis) in Alphabet order.
Kira, Rato ,Mello, Near...
then translate something in English...Near is already in English, duh.
Kira = Killer, Rato = Light and Mello = Mellow (I think the author missed the w because there is really is no "w" in Japanese.)
and you'll get "Killer light mellows near"...meaning that the killer is close...which is true, if you have watched the anime or read the manga.
maybe I'm just thinking too much.
The first thing I notice is that you can put all of the main characters name (not include the shigamis) in Alphabet order.
Kira, Rato ,Mello, Near...
then translate something in English...Near is already in English, duh.
Kira = Killer, Rato = Light and Mello = Mellow (I think the author missed the w because there is really is no "w" in Japanese.)
and you'll get "Killer light mellows near"...meaning that the killer is close...which is true, if you have watched the anime or read the manga.
maybe I'm just thinking too much.


