Combat arms updated hack help

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Combat arms updated hack help
Hi, I would appreciate if somebody can help me out. I am using a windows vista, i downloaded the .zip hack, i extracted the hack, i ran the hack, a pop up window that says MCAHPUB Injector press 'END' to exit without injection go to mpgh.net forums for more information comes up I press ok. I run combat arms and a pop up message says could not inject dll comes up. The hack doesn't work for me. So can somebody tell me what im doing wrong, or what I need to do? thanks so much
-Bangle
All hacks are patched, You need to wait for Dave to make new hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
All hacks are patched, You need to wait for Dave to make new hacks.
SweetKills right....
I always am xD
Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
All hacks are patched, You need to wait for Dave to make new hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by rwkeith View Post
SweetKills right....
No they arn't. All hacks r NOT patched.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
I always am xD
And no, ur not always right. xD
Well All MPGH hacks are patched and YES i alway am right in my mind.....
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?