HelpLagg

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Lagg
Hello, i have problem with minecraft...
The menu lagg very much, and i cant connect in any private server, know why? (I opened 6 clients of CrossFire that is atleast x3 bigger process, without lagg....)
Minecraft uses alot of memory. Check your system to see you got enough memory for minecraft. It uses 485.4MB of memory and about 61.2 CPU but runs smooth
@casakim lol crossfire use atleast x3 more memory than minecraft, and i need to run 10 clients for lagg like this...
Quote Originally Posted by [G]enesis View Post
@casakim lol crossfire use atleast x3 more memory than minecraft, and i need to run 10 clients for lagg like this...
@[G]enesis ummm then try using game booster to stop unnecessary services and give minecraft some FPS boost. and go to minecraft in game - options - video settings and change the Performance to MAX FPS Maybe that helps
@casakim I already said it's not pc problem, but minecraft problem
Quote Originally Posted by [G]enesis View Post
@casakim I already said it's not pc problem, but minecraft problem
I never said your pc had a problem. I just told you to use gamebooster to boost the game... or google it so you know how much it helps
If not your PC Reinstall Minecraft

If this dont help this is your pc :X

I have this for few month i have edit a file in mc folder with a mode if u too delete folder and update new

Edit: Sry that i try to help -.-
@FireTM Already did

@casakim I can run 10 client of CF without game booster, why need for a little game like minecraft? I can run 20 of this, but i've broken something in appdata folder i think
Quote Originally Posted by [G]enesis View Post
@FireTM Already did

@casakim I can run 10 client of CF without game booster, why need for a little game like minecraft? I can run 20 of this, but i've broken something in appdata folder i think
Minecraft is not a little game.Do you have minecraft 1.7.3?? If so download optifine for 1.7.3
All you need to do is open minecraft.jar, delete META-INF and drag all the files in optifine into minecraft.jar it's a FPS Boost also. Gives more video settings
Quote Originally Posted by casakim View Post
Don't place outside links or you get banned. Read rules Unless the outside links is approved .
I Know, lol ?
I know all of the rules.
if you minecraft you need download new one !
and it's not outside link.
i cant add it into attachments
There's no such thing as a private server...
Quote Originally Posted by crex View Post
There's no such thing as a private server...
There are if you make one for only certain people can join.
Quote Originally Posted by casakim View Post
There are if you make one for only certain people can join.
oh thats wat they meant.
yeah then are u playing on hamachi?
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us