A new section

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
A new section
I have talked to dave and he has agreed to add this to our section so please if you are not releasing a hack do not post it in the hack release section thank you.

All threads have been moved that are not releases and please do not post your questions or discussion topics in the hack release section now that we have this section

-Dakota
Yo, Dakota U A Minion In This Section. WoW! If They Have Set u To Be Minion Here Along Time Maybe It Would Be Good.
Quote Originally Posted by Reallity-X4 View Post
Yo, Dakota U A Minion In This Section. WoW! If They Have Set u To Be Minion Here Along Time Maybe It Would Be Good.
Yes I have been this sections minion for some time now cleaning it up and deleting advertisements and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon so I will be here for awhile.
Never Mind It Good To have A Minion In This Section
Are there even any hacks in this section???....=/
Quote Originally Posted by Usabeast View Post
Are there even any hacks in this section???....=/
Sadly not yet I have been searching for a coder to help out this section but if the worst comes I will ask someone to teach me on the basics of coding and give it a shot at releasing a few things,
Quote Originally Posted by Dakota View Post


Sadly not yet I have been searching for a coder to help out this section but if the worst comes I will ask someone to teach me on the basics of coding and give it a shot at releasing a few things,
Our hope is on your.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us