[E-book] How to get a free pair of TRITTON AX 720 gaming headset. [HAVE PROOF]
[E-book] How to get a free pair of TRITTON AX 720 gaming headset. [HAVE PROOF]
Hot right now
See all listings
Elite Selling / Trading / Buying
Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsHappy now?


We want proof of the headsets,that you got for free.....Or its just another pyramid scam.

@iTomiiWong pm me your msn and please be honest
1. How long does this method take to actually purchase the headset or whatever
2. How long does it take for them to ship it to you?
3. Does this involve downloading files or sur veys?
These questions are important before i buy.
1. How long does this method take to actually purchase the headset or whatever
2. How long does it take for them to ship it to you?
3. Does this involve downloading files or sur veys?
These questions are important before i buy.
Hmm guys cause I'm a little dumb can someone tell me what is this? U get an ebook that it says how to get a free headset? 

Ebook teaches you how to get a free headsets from Tritton. Ax720 model to be exact.
Earn your money then.
Proof:

Proof:

Edited on request, video has been added.
do you accept steam accs? (black ops)
or runescape accs?
any mm or staff vouched this?
or runescape accs?
any mm or staff vouched this?
As of now, not that I know.
If @iTommiiWong agrees, I could test and vouch for him
Also, does this work worldwide, or is this US-only for example?
If @iTommiiWong agrees, I could test and vouch for him
Also, does this work worldwide, or is this US-only for example?

@iTommiiWong
You can PM me the EBook so I can verify it.
/Cleaned up Thread
/Edit:
Threadstarter has shown me decent proof of him having obtained a free pair of headsets (AX 720 to be exact) using this method.
So far it seems to be legit, I however can't be sure about that until they're actually about to send me a pair of them aswell.
- Unsure if this works worldwide ('Regions: US/UK/DE')
- Could possibly be outdated at some point
You can PM me the EBook so I can verify it.
/Cleaned up Thread
/Edit:
Threadstarter has shown me decent proof of him having obtained a free pair of headsets (AX 720 to be exact) using this method.
So far it seems to be legit, I however can't be sure about that until they're actually about to send me a pair of them aswell.
- Unsure if this works worldwide ('Regions: US/UK/DE')
- Could possibly be outdated at some point
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Selling Accounts/Keys/Items5$ E-BOOK [How To Get Free Beats By Dr.Dre] [MM Verified]
7 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[TUT]How to get WinRar Free!
15 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsHow to get a free win [HURRY before there done with updating]
13 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsHow To Get Zp Free~~~IM 5 Combat Arms DiscussionsHow to get NX free without doing serveys?. 1

![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)