SmileDetected[PWN]ByPass

Posts 1–15 of 72 · Page 1 of 5
[PWN]ByPass
Instructions:

  • Place ByPass In CF Folder
  • Place HGWC In CF Folder
  • Open Hack Tool Remover
  • Run ByPass As Admin
  • When Hack Tool Detected Message Comes Up Press End
  • Play With Any Old Undetected Hacks

Features:

  • No X-Trap
  • No Lag/Ping
  • Weapon Stability
  • Fast Kill Zombies
  • Working All Version Of CrossFire

Credits


Hack Tool Remover Might Not Be Necessary. It Depends On your OS And CrossFire Files.

ScreenShots
:




Virus Scans


File Has Been Packed And Encrypted To Prevent Z8Games From
Patching


Approve:
@Jacket
@Thunder
@obey
@Jigsaw
Grt Work Wait To Aprovet
Well virus scans match...
Your missing a screen shot though...
Plz Approve!!

Add-Screen Shot of the Tool/Hack
Ok i Will Ad One Sec
Also what do you mean by "fast kill zombies" if this is a bypasser..?
It Kills Zombies A Lil Faster Then Normal
Is That HArd To Understand?
Quote Originally Posted by [PWN]Artist View Post
It Kills Zombies A Lil Faster Then Normal
Is That HArd To Understand?
If I'm not mistaken, this is a bypasser.
I don't think bypassers do any other function than bypassing x-trap.
Well It Does A Lil More
Thats WHy i Added [PWN]
Quote Originally Posted by [PWN]Artist View Post
Well It Does A Lil More
Thats WHy i Added [PWN]
Well good job then... I never seen a bypass do more then what its supposed to be doing.
Thanks Man
I Guess I Got Every One Beat In ByPasses Now
what is that undetected hack that can be used?
ANy Hack Can Be Used
Thats Point Of ByPass
Duh....
Posts 1–15 of 72 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us