My First Intro. Leave feedback ;)

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
My First Intro. Leave feedback ;)
Well this is my intro tell me what u think about it , remeber its my first intro and 2nd video ive ever made! ;p remeber 720P for best Quality!





Wow, I actually like this intro. Its neat and original. gj
Quote Originally Posted by Jenkees View Post
Wow, I actually like this intro. Its neat and original. gj
Wow nice, didnt expect those feedbacks , owell it was pretty simple ik :P
It's nice.
maybe its simple but although 10 times better than mine
Why don't you use dubstep? I like dubstep.
^^ just cause you like dubstep doesn't mean he likes that
And i like the intro
not bad
its too long, 2 words in 20 seconds, makes people bored,
Speed it up a bit, and make presents fade in, not just appear.
i like it ;O
rly not bad.
realy nice
but shorten it up , 20 seonds is too mutch .
Quote Originally Posted by Markus View Post
realy nice
but shorten it up , 20 seonds is too mutch .
^ And that as well.
;)
Yeah i know , Somebody know how to check if you got a rat?:/ Keylogg/

Quote Originally Posted by Ne-Yo View Post
^ And that as well.
I like dubstep i was gonna put this song in it and short it to 14 secs or 11 secs, " ModeStep Sunlight" But i was bored and that intro was too simple was just checking
Quote Originally Posted by 2o12 View Post
Yeah i know , Somebody know how to check if you got a rat?:/ Keylogg/



I like dubstep i was gonna put this song in it and short it to 14 secs or 11 secs, " ModeStep Sunlight" But i was bored and that intro was too simple was just checking
I love that song.

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?