HelpMinecraft Classic Textures

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft Classic Textures
My problem is I'm playing the classic mode which you just freely build stuff but then it seems like I couldn't use any texture packs. So how do I play minecraft classic and change the texture packs. I'm using the WOM client
Quote Originally Posted by Jazeon View Post
My problem is I'm playing the classic mode which you just freely build stuff but then it seems like I couldn't use any texture packs. So how do I play minecraft classic and change the texture packs. I'm using the WOM client
If you want to have texture packs, First back up your saves. If you installed mods, re download minecraft and get a fresh copy. Now, type %appdata% - Roaming - .minecraft - Texturepacks and drag your texture pack, unzipped in the folder. Now download the appropriate version of minecraft HD Fixer ( Google) and click PATCH. Then start minecraft and go to mods and texture packs and choose your texture pack. Now you can install other mods /me
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us