My Hack still work

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
My Hack still work
Here is some screenshot I like to share with you guys, many screenshot so can be wrong about my hack... If you guys want it, call me I will post








No it's my hack, I dont get it from pm just work fine for me know, with some problem is Weapon hack not work, I try to fix it

Quote Originally Posted by kryptondubs View Post
Did you make it?
Yub I just stand inside the house then shot, after that zombie coming alot ... haha then run
If you get it through a pm scan it first guys.
Feel free to post it @Op.
Nice
/2short
I actually have Cracked VIP it's got STW, Aimbot ( gives error tho ) but all I need is here : NoReload, NoRecoil, Wallhack, STW. few more but didnt test it.
good for u ? (:
Post a link + 2 virusscans ...
Quote Originally Posted by Delta[X] View Post
Post a link + 2 virusscans ...
Stupid noob he has to upload it to the site,give 2 scans and 2 screen shots.
Well... good to know.
Pretty nice hack
QQ
msg2long
Haha, I need to fix some problem with it, cuz my super jump doesn't work well, when u turn it on, can't turn off which mean u got error when jump 5 times. And one more is Save location need to fix to... will coming soon
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us