Warrock Crash

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Warrock Crash
Ok I know theres already like 50 posts similar to this one so all you jackasses just shut up, but my game crashes every time I play. If i join a game, its 75% fine. 25% of the time, it freezes while loading. If i dont join a game tho, it just freezes like 10 seconds after i pick a channel. I have to do ctrl+alt+delete to fix it. I've tried reinstalling it but to no avail. any help here??!!
well Mine is similiar to that but it crashes and freeze when i got out of the item shop sooo gay -___-
How Much GB left to you?i think that the problem
What graphic card u have? I think that's the problem..(?)
Some hacks cause my game to crash too but I have no solution for those hack-related probs.

Without hacks it works just fine.

I still remember the crash from like one year ago and it was my onboard soundcard causing the problems so I updated the drivers and it was fine after that.

Is WarRock the only game which crashes or do you encounter this problems also in other games?
Want More Help?

First : Stop hacking it will stop Crash
Second: Stop hacking it will stop Crash
Third: Stop hacking it will stop Crash
4): Stop hacking it will stop Crash
5): Stop hacking it will stop Crash
6): Stop hacking it will stop Crash

Thanks for reading.
Quote Originally Posted by jcool999 View Post
Want More Help?

First : Stop hacking it will stop Crash
Second: Stop hacking it will stop Crash
Third: Stop hacking it will stop Crash
4): Stop hacking it will stop Crash
5): Stop hacking it will stop Crash
6): Stop hacking it will stop Crash

Thanks for reading.

7TH STFU CUZ LIKE 10 PPL ALREDY SAID THAT BEFORE U.FUCK THESE CHOOBS GOTTA LEARN 2 READ.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us