Autumn 2011

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Autumn 2011


What you think about them? I will check the new HxH and Fate/Zero, and possibly the Tomodachi...
Not gonna lie, nothing really looks good this autumn...urg
I thought the same thing. :/

Also, I will watch Persona 4.
Do not want.
None of these have anything new to offer. I'm going to stick with Netflix.
not that much :\ but im looking forward to 1-2 anime on that list
It's the same with spring's. A few that I will be wanting to watch.
Bakuman 2, Boku wa Tomodachi Sukunai, Mirai Nikki and Shakugan no Shana III are the ones I'm looking forward too. I'll try out the other ones too though..
Motherfucking hunter X hunter.

why in dear gods name are they re-making it. The original animation was already great, the voice actors were actually very good too.

WHY CAN"T I HAVE MY FUCKING ANTS VS. HUMANS YET???
(means another 3-4 years if they ever).
-------------------------------------------
Lupin III oh yeah, watchin that shit.
Hmm haven't checked that thing out for a long time.
pesonally i'll be thinking off:
ika musume 2, ...Obviously fun to watch
Guilty crown, ...seems interesting.
Mashiro-Iro Symphony, ...Seen animes like these before nothing special but still remains fun to watch.
Horizon on the middle of nowhere ...this kinda is why


maken hime! - maken-ki.
Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Tenshi View Post
Hmm haven't checked that thing out for a long time.
pesonally i'll be thinking off:
ika musume 2, ...Obviously fun to watch
Guilty crown, ...seems interesting.
Mashiro-Iro Symphony, ...Seen animes like these before nothing special but still remains fun to watch.
Horizon on the middle of nowhere ...this kinda is why
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTvvtmDhYgs

maken hime! - maken-ki.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z29KNIkGBJg
maken hime looks interesting
Quote Originally Posted by Music View Post


maken hime looks interesting
You know the original site proclaims... it's shonen.
-hard to believe-
Well akumetsu is considered shonen, i'm still wondering why.
Ok lil. kids go watch this and if your mama denies this anime "PROCLAIM ITS SHONEN!"
-end message
If anything coming out is even the slightest bit "entertaining" let me know.
Literally out of anime atm.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us