Talking[Making]UserBars

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
[Making]UserBars
I Am Making UserBars For People!
Request It Here!
Application:
Picture:
Colour:
Stripes:Yes/No
Text:
And I Will Make It For You ASAP !
Sampal:
Sample* and link broken.
yeah idk why ?
Fix it, and I bet me or Ravallo could do better.
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
Fix it, and I bet me or Ravallo could do better.
ok then can u make me 2 signatures .. ? and a avatar .. i will pm u render and stuf
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
Fix it, and I bet me or Ravallo could do better.
lol take it easy bud lol
Quote Originally Posted by REAP View Post
lol take it easy bud lol
Just messin with the newbies, I wasnt serious at all
Quote Originally Posted by =Peace= View Post
i woulda made it wit cinema 4d but he might of already had a script or gif of a chick walking then all he has to do is add letters and bevel and add gradient to letters
can any one make me a avatar and signautre ?
can u make one like that for me ? with a blue hawk
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us