Patched258456's Hack (virus scan fixed)

Posts 1–15 of 91 · Page 1 of 7
258456's Hack (virus scan fixed)
Hello, I have finally made my own hack. Features are:

NO BYPASS NEEDED. MY HACK IS UNDETECTED WITHOUT A BYPASS.

First of all before I tell u guys the features I just want u to know that I made a speed hack and one hit kill but there are too many client errors so I won't release it in this hack just because client errors get annoying.

1. No grenade damage
2. No spread
3. No reload
4. No weapon switch delay
5. Max Range
6. No weapon Weight
7. Weapon hack:
1. All guns an handguns and snipers in the game will be transformed into the super kriss v halloween (it even works in prison where it is only snipers and it's fun in alaska since its only super kriss)


2. All grenades turn into the red smoke grenade which totally bypasses the room block on heart grenades. It's funny because it pisses people off. It acts as a normal grenade plus it makes smoke.

Also, ur knife turns into a kriss but has no damage. I have a fix for it so that I can add a katana or axe or shovel but I will see how many thx I get and then I will release it.


Here are some pics:

Me in alaska (look at the guns on the ground):
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x489.


Uploaded with ImageShack.us






UPDATE: I CHANGED IT TO HEART GRENADE.



Me in Egypt owning with the Super Kriss V Halloween:

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x489.





Uploaded with ImageShack.us




It's a very nice hack and i have been waiting a long time to release this hack. I have spent much time on it and i hope you appreciate it.


To get it to work, is very simple. You DON'T INJECT IT BEFORE LOGIN!!! You must have your injector ran as administrator and then once you enter a room, before you press Join Game then go to your injector and press Inject. Your injector should be set to close after injection so that you don't get detected. And that's it. You Don't NEED A BYPASS. It is already undetected.

Now, here's the interesting part: Every 100 thanks i get, i will add a new set of weapons. For example, i can make it so that you have golden m4a1 plus dual deagles plus wide grenade. Or if you want to have another gun combination, pm me and i have an alternative way to get you it. And i can make any combination of guns you request. I have access to all the guns in crossfire.


Get your own injector. I uploaded one but thunder said it has too many positives so get ur own injector.


Virus scan for the hack (.dll):

http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/...e95-1316834581


Jotti's scan:

http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...ba184772a84e2d


@Thunder. Now that i just scan the dll in the rar file i don't get positives. The positives were in the injector apparently.
258456's CF HACK.rarattachment deleted · 686 downloads before removal
looks very nice hope it gets approved
Thanks, hopefully thunder or whatever minion will accept it this time.
Lets hope This gets Aproved by Someone I want to hack.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Two virus scans.
You have one from VT.
Get one from Jotti's.
Oh, thanks. It's my first time so i don't really know the requirements. Thanks so much Hero i will add a jotti scan now.

Quote Originally Posted by chriszx10 View Post
Lets hope This gets Aproved by Someone I want to hack.
Me too, i hope this gets approved.
Two virus scans.
You have one from VT.
Get one from Jotti's.
Quote Originally Posted by [Q]uestion[M]ark..? View Post
Dont like my opinion .
i don't get ur post.
This looks incredible.
Quote Originally Posted by Cake. View Post
This looks incredible.
Yeah, it's pretty cool when you are using it. Especially when you are prison td. That's my favorite cuz i will pick up an awm but in my hands it will really be a super kriss v halloween. And so you're basically just owning everyone and sometimes if they don't have their sound on they don't realize you have a machine gun. it's so funny.
why make 2 thread? you can just ask minion and edit your thread
Quote Originally Posted by fireblade111 View Post
So will this need a bypass? Or does it have a bypass built in.
Nope, my hack is undetected. NO BYPASS NEEDED. Thanks for asking i forgot to mention in my original post.

Quote Originally Posted by Arii View Post
why make 2 thread? you can just ask minion and edit your thread
Well, thunder closed my other thread. That's why i made this one, cuz i fixed the errors that he told me.
So will this need a bypass? Or does it have a bypass built in.
Posts 1–15 of 91 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?