BEAT THAT!!

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
BEAT THAT!!
Look at this no revival tokens no hypomeds nothing just pure skill

Beat that
Psh ive destroyed you already 680k points for me and 20 boss wins
Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
Psh ive destroyed you already 680k points for me and 20 boss wins
YEa but you used revival tokens and hypomeds so GTFO
Quote Originally Posted by xXBrokenBonezXx View Post
YEa but you used revival tokens and hypomeds so GTFO
i got 530k points with no hype meds or tokens.
Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
i got 530k points with no hype meds or tokens.
Sure you did man Sure you did.
Quote Originally Posted by xXBrokenBonezXx View Post
Sure you did man Sure you did.
ill do it again and post it tomorrow ill do it like 3 times for you
Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
ill do it again and post it tomorrow ill do it like 3 times for you
Allright looking forward to it.
I am sure I could beat it
550k no revive tokens. No hypomeds either but I had 2 hackers. LOLOL. I wasn't hacking though so gg.
Pshhh... I've gotten over 400k w/ revive tokens/hypomeds, alongside three other people.
ahaha i have get crystal crate with resupply glitch :3
Skill? You died.
I got 678k without any revivals, hypomeds etc. Just my clanmates and me camping in a room with MGs
Quote Originally Posted by xXBrokenBonezXx View Post
Look at this no revival tokens no hypomeds nothing just pure skill

Beat that
everyone has beat that I think... try x2 lives and still win a diamond crate no hack without glitch....
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us