Bypass Help
No one answered my post on the topic, so I decided to make this topic so someone would answer.
The topic: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...l-easy-10.html
I tried it, I did it all
Deleted TEXTURESCRIPTS.rez
Made a new folder saying "TEXTURESCRIPTS.REZ"
I injected the mod I wanted ((L115a2 Full size))
I renamed the old Sniper files "Guns_M...", and dragged the .RezNew files into the Texture scripts folder
Then I renamed the ".RezNew" File to ".Rez"
And it still gives me the Client error.
So what am I doing wrong here? :\
The topic: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...l-easy-10.html
I tried it, I did it all
Deleted TEXTURESCRIPTS.rez
Made a new folder saying "TEXTURESCRIPTS.REZ"
I injected the mod I wanted ((L115a2 Full size))
I renamed the old Sniper files "Guns_M...", and dragged the .RezNew files into the Texture scripts folder
Then I renamed the ".RezNew" File to ".Rez"
And it still gives me the Client error.
So what am I doing wrong here? :\





