GP SALE!!

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
GP SALE!!

Well I already posted this before but some fat ******s hated the title so I needed to change the title.


Anyways, that's NOT why I came here for. I wanted to sell some of my GP and gift people, but in return you gotta pay me paypal money OR NX Cards.

Here is what I came up with:
I know that if you buy a perm that costs 25K NX and return it back you will get 125K GP back from Nexon.
But I'm not gonna do that. I'm going to sell them cheap and I got millions or billions of GP in all of my accounts.

Finally, here is the convert:

100K GP FOR 10K NX
100K GP FOR $5 PAYPAL
You can also make deals with me. Example:

600K GP For $25 Paypal



OFFICAL MIDDLE MAN WILL BE USED!!!

Please talk about the topic!! Got nothing good to say? Then please stfu and leave this thread. Thank you!
hmmmm i would love to do this but idk if i can trust it. after someone else has done it i'll think about it
Quote Originally Posted by iGaz View Post
That sounds stupid.

So what you saying is your trading GP for NX or Money?
Yes exactly. Please do not troll here. I think your opinion is stupid, but I'm not going to say that your stupid.


Quote Originally Posted by x13ribrox View Post
hmmmm i would love to do this but idk if i can trust it. after someone else has done it i'll think about it
I felt terrible that you got scammed. But do not worry we will use an official middle man @Ravallo or @Insane.

I gift the GP and then you give me nx/cash.
600k gp is worth around 75bucks
Quote Originally Posted by Kili View Post
600k gp is worth around 75bucks
Not at all.
Not even closeee!
@Kili that makes so much sense -.- , HP hazard is 1$ and gets you 2k to 1m Gp
Quote Originally Posted by Kili View Post
600k gp is worth around 75bucks
Yes I know, but I'm selling them cheaper, so people will buy from me.

Quote Originally Posted by codified View Post
@Kili that makes so much sense -.- , HP hazard is 1$ and gets you 2k to 1m Gp
Yea but if you buy a perm it costs $25 and if you sell it you get 100K GP
I'm selling 100K GP for $5
That's 5 times less cheaper.
Not cheaper
I have 3k nx on my acc and a 5 dollar ultimate game card?

What would this get me?
Quote Originally Posted by Acidic View Post
I have 3k nx on my acc and a 5 dollar ultimate game card?

What would this get me?
For the 3K NX I would pay you about 30K GP
For the $5 Untimate Game Card I would pay you 50K GP
If you trade both of them I would pay you 100K GP!!
I'll do it.
I will also be getting another 5 dollar UGC soon that I will trade
GP sales are usually scam but please post back here if trade successful
Quote Originally Posted by EpicJunior View Post
GP sales are usually scam but please post back here if trade successful
Yep I know that. But that's why we will use offical MPGH Middle man @Ravallo or @Insane
And I will go first.
Quote Originally Posted by Zeused View Post
Yep I know that. But that's why we will use offical MPGH Middle man Ravallo or @Insane
And I will go first.
There is no going first in a MM trade
i dont know what you guys say
but first this is a really really nice offer

600k is worth A LOTTTT more then 25$
and heath is a trusted member ive traded with him
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?