GGTrainer [Tutorial] [V1.02]

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
GGTrainer [Tutorial] [V1.02]
WELCOME

Hello, this is a tutorial on how to run GGTrainer using hInjector.


Video : -Removed by Sketchy-


Training spots : 10-120 [WALLVAC]

1. 10-30 Blue Pigs
2. 30-42 Malady
3. 42-50 CD's [ MAKE SURE YOU BRING HP POTIONS ] GG Trainer has god mode, but it doesn't block magic attacks only physical.
4. 51-60 Pink Teddies
5. 60-70 Master Robos
6. 70-77 Scorpions/ Sand Rats
7. 77-80 Triple Rumo
8. 80-90 Iron Mutae
9. 90-100 Homonculus
10. 100-120 Kru/Captain [ MAKE SURE YOU BRING HP POTIONS ] GG Trainer has god mode, but it doesn't block magic attacks only physical.


I do not take credit for creating these hacks.

The video will have the download link and how to inject.

I will be making a video on gameplay with the hacks later on.



Recommended settings [ To not get A/B'd or D/C'd ]

1. BOT TAB
- Tick Auto pot box, the first 2 boxes are for HP, the bottom 2 are for MP.
- Make sure in game you go to system options and set MP/HP alert to 100%
- Auto attack set this to the skill you want to use when wallvaccing first box should say 0 2nd should say 100 the third is whichever hotkey you use for your the skill you want to use.
- Auto loot First box should be 0, second 1, last should be Z [Loot button]
- Make sure you tick the box "Unlimited Attack R"
- Tick no bypass Physical God mode
2. AUTO CC/CS TAB
- Go to where it says Auto CS
- Do not tick the box that says People
- Where it says time, put 60 and tick the box [ This allows you to go in the cash shop every 6seconds while your botting to dodge the auto ban ]
- Where it says stay in there for [ ] s Put 5 in there. [ This prevents you from D/Cing when AFK botting ]
3. VAC TAB
- Go to the map your botting at [ I recommend a flat map ]
- Hit " Get Current Position "
- Enable Wallvac.


Good luck and happy hacking, if you have any questions message me on youtube.
Download links on the video.
/removed

But other than that, I guess it's nice.
Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
Download links on the video.
/removed

But other than that, I guess it's nice.
Why would you remove it? Thats a huge part of the guide. The whole guide is useless if they can't even use the hack.
Quote Originally Posted by XCB View Post
Why would you remove it? Thats a huge part of the guide. The whole guide is useless if they can't even use the hack.
The hack has the name of another hack website in it.
The injector I'm unsure of.

Either way, upload the injector to MPGH using the attachment system and I'll approve the file.
Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post

The hack has the name of another hack website in it.
The injector I'm unsure of.

Either way, upload the injector to MPGH using the attachment system and I'll approve the file.
******* isn't a hacking website
Quote Originally Posted by XCB View Post
******* isn't a hacking website
I mean, in the hack itself.
There is a picture that has the name of another hacking site on the actual hack.
Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post

I mean, in the hack itself.
There is a picture that has the name of another hacking site on the actual hack.
I don't see anything linking to another hacking site inside the trainer.
Quote Originally Posted by XCB View Post
I don't see anything linking to another hacking site inside the trainer.
Let me explain this in detail.

The YouTube video had links to the downloading site for the hack and the injector, that isn't allowed because it hasn't been approved by me or a MPGH GM.

You would need to upload the hack and injector to MPGH with two virus scans and one screenshot.
huh pretty good there :3
Does this still work?
Quote Originally Posted by xingale View Post
Does this still work?
Yes, just get GG trainer. Please refrain from bumping.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us