Ron Paul

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Ron Paul
I don't really have much to say but do you think that Ron Paul is the one to be chosen?



/discuss
I've been a long time supporter of Mr. Paul.
Unfortunately he doesn't live by right or left wing ideology,
He truly wants what is right for America and it's people.
That being said, his chances of getting into office are pretty slim.
If he does make it into office, he will get a few things done I'm sure just to keep us all content.
But the minute he tries to implement his plans for the fed, well he will get bullied into not doing so.
It will most likely start by some kind of scandal, in an attempt to ruin his name.
If that doesn't work, he'll most likely have his families well being threatened.
Ron Paul would basically have to go into office with a heavily armed militia and the backing of "unbrainwashed"
military personal. That would really be the only way he could get his job done.
Ron paul is over rated if you ask me.
Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
Ron paul is over rated if you ask me.
Lol..the problem is that he ISN'T overrated.
He doesn't get half the air time of the other runners,
and he has the best ideas for this country hands down.
Yup your right best idea ever, you can't abort your baby simply because I don't want you to.

“I am strongly pro-life. I think one of the most disastrous rulings of this century was Roe versus Wade. I do believe in the slippery slope theory. I believe that if people are careless and casual about life at the beginning of life, we will be careless and casual about life at the end. Abortion leads to euthanasia. I believe that.”
Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
Yup your right best idea ever, you can't abort your baby simply because I don't want you to.

“I am strongly pro-life. I think one of the most disastrous rulings of this century was Roe versus Wade. I do believe in the slippery slope theory. I believe that if people are careless and casual about life at the beginning of life, we will be careless and casual about life at the end. Abortion leads to euthanasia. I believe that.”
Those are his personal opinions..
Just because he is pro-life doesn't mean he's going to try and pass some anti-abortion bill..
That's pretty ridiculous, but nice try.
Also, though I am pro choice keep in mind the dude is old school..
he also delivered over 4,000 babies before he became a politician..
So I can understand where he's coming from even if I personally don't agree with it.
Nice try? Well I don't know what I was trying but thanks I guess, your making out to be Jesus fucking Christ and I simple don't agree. I don't really give two flying fucks about this guy. It's unlikely he'll get in office anyway so I don't want to waist my time talking about him :P
Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
Nice try? Well I don't know what I was trying but thanks I guess, your making out to be Jesus fucking Christ and I simple don't agree. I don't really give two flying fucks about this guy. It's unlikely he'll get in office anyway so I don't want to waist my time talking about him :P
Tell me again why you are in this thread ?
Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
I wanted to give my two cents?
agreeable.
Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
I wanted to give my two cents?
Yet you say you don't want to waste your time talking about him.
Learn how to not make contradicting statements.
Otherwise don't even bother debating me, because that's really the only waste of time here.
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


Yet you say you don't want to waste your time talking about him.
Learn how to not make contradicting statements.
Otherwise don't even bother debating me, because that's really the only waste of time here.
Now don't get all pissy because I don't like your idol. The starter of this thread asked for everyone's opinion. That includes people who like him and people who don't. I don't like him and I said it, but instead of leaving my comment alone you had to drag it out basically saying "nawt aww he es teh best you stupid!" You told me not to try and debate you, I wasn't trying. I really don't know why you had to make this out to be a big deal
Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
Now don't get all pissy because I don't like your idol. The starter of this thread asked for everyone's opinion. That includes people who like him and people who don't. I don't like him and I said it, but instead of leaving my comment alone you had to drag it out basically saying "nawt aww he es teh best you stupid!" You told me not to try and debate you, I wasn't trying. I really don't know why you had to make this out to be a big deal

I'm not getting pissy whatsoever. I'm simply pointing out contradicting statements you made.
You replied to one of my posts with this:

Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
Yup your right best idea ever, you can't abort your baby simply because I don't want you to.

“I am strongly pro-life. I think one of the most disastrous rulings of this century was Roe versus Wade. I do believe in the slippery slope theory. I believe that if people are careless and casual about life at the beginning of life, we will be careless and casual about life at the end. Abortion leads to euthanasia. I believe that.”
That is basically you challenging me to debate that point you were trying to make.
Which by the way are completely irrelevant to politics,again those are his personal beliefs.
If you aren't here to debate in the DEBATE section then why are you here?
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post



I'm not getting pissy whatsoever. I'm simply pointing out contradicting statements you made.
You replied to one of my posts with this:



That is basically you challenging me to debate that point you were trying to make.
Which by the way are completely irrelevant to politics,again those are his personal beliefs.
If you aren't here to debate in the DEBATE section then why are you here?
No that is not me basically challenging you to a debate, that is me simple pointing out a contradiction in his statement, he is "pro-life" yet he wants to control women's rights to there own reproduction? Abortion is not irrelevant to politics. I am here to give my opinion in a civilized matter, not be ridiculed by some guy on the internet that protects his favorite politician like his mother.
Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
No that is not me basically challenging you to a debate, that is me simple pointing out a contradiction in his statement, he is "pro-life" yet he wants to control women's rights to there own reproduction? Abortion is not irrelevant to politics. I am here to give my opinion in a civilized matter, not be ridiculed by some guy on the internet that protects his favorite politician like his mother.

Yes I am ridiculing you.
Whatever, this is getting repetitive and uninteresting.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us