New Watch :)

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
Suck multiple dicks.
I have



Quote Originally Posted by NegroTwinkie View Post
Looks nice
But I prefer Analog
Thanks

Analog is better for looks but irdc i just need a watch i can pull out at anytime and see the time immediately
Digital watches make me feel stupid
Quote Originally Posted by NegroTwinkie View Post
Digital watches make me feel stupid
I am stooopidd breewww

Nice watches. But I got the one from the 99 cents store. You know where the old asian lady works at. But my watch is better it has a puppy on it. I love puppies yay!! ( I'm 5 years old btw )
lunaTik or gtfo.

I have a bootleg red and black G-shock. Got it for $20
Fuck your G-Shock Bullshit watches
watches aint shit but hoes and tricks.
Quote Originally Posted by OMARz View Post
watches aint shit but hoes and tricks.
And white watches are gay tricks.
A couple of weeks?
wtf
Who needs watch,i'll just take my phone out and look at the fucking time .
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?