Chrome Forge Patch [need Help]

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Chrome Forge Patch [need Help]
Hello, I'm looking for a very long time in a mod after a random box wepon spawn in map. Is there a solution to incorporate the code into my MapEdit.gsc? Always get an error message

Would incorporate these features in my mod:

  • Build Random Weapon Box
  • Build Ammo Box
  • Spawn Weapons in my Map


Do I need only one or more modified MapEdit.gsc?

example:
Code:
 self thread EliteWeaponBox((-1618.6, -96.2111, -240.389));
Thank you for responding.
Quote Originally Posted by apache-wd-forum View Post
Hello, I'm looking for a very long time in a mod after a random box wepon spawn in map. Is there a solution to incorporate the code into my MapEdit.gsc? Always get an error message

Would incorporate these features in my mod:

  • Build Random Weapon Box
  • Build Ammo Box
  • Spawn Weapons in my Map


Do I need only one or more modified MapEdit.gsc?

example:
Code:
 self thread EliteWeaponBox((-1618.6, -96.2111, -240.389));
Thank you for responding.
Isn't that easy?
Link the mod and I might take a look
Here is my MapEdit.gsc http://pastebin.com/MapEdit.gsc

Spawn Weapons works!


Spawn Random Weapon Box:


I see the weapons box. But I get no weapons! What am I doing wrong?

Code:
self thread EliteWeaponBox((-684.506, -2780.11, -266.5));
Edit 28.00.2011



Is it normal that the weapons will automatically?
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us