ExclamationHelpFAIL MODDING

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
FAIL MODDING
My Combat Arms modds wont work and i even used the vip bypass
1.I made the TEXTURESCRIPTS.REZ Folder
2.I made the file inside that i rezextracted (eg.GUNS_M_PV_MELEE)
3.I have modded the M9 knife Fire Rate and compiled from model edit.
4.I put the file into the "GUNS_M_PV_MELEE" folder
5.All is fine until i start game mod doesnt work still same speed...

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE IM DESPERATE
Idk, isnt model swaps for bypass? cant you still texture mod and stuff? if im wrong:

i dont know if im understanding you correctly, but rezextract GUNS_M_PV_MELEE.rez and put the resulting folder into TEXTURESCRIPTS.rez folder (dont forget to take the .rez file out) and then put your modded file into the same folder, and replace the old one. then your mod should work fine ._.
I suggest you do this for prefabs cuz if you need chams are something, they're usually in texturescripts.rez D:
maybe u did the mod wrong. Try someone elses that is working
yeaa dude always like that
Cappesh wat u mean by when u mean "(dont forget to take the .rez file out)"
and Replace the old one...
Quote Originally Posted by ragecry69 View Post
Cappesh wat u mean by when u mean "(dont forget to take the .rez file out)"
and Replace the old one...
Delete the file TEXTURESCRIPTS.rez, make the folder, RezXtract GUNS_M_PV_MELEE.rez, put the folder into the Texturescripts.rez folder you made earlier and put your mod into the GUNS_M_PV_MELEE folder. For me I have to click Add and Replace once i drag my file into the folder.

Modding time Can i have ur mod too :-)
Quote Originally Posted by Cappesh View Post
Delete the file TEXTURESCRIPTS.rez, make the folder, RezXtract GUNS_M_PV_MELEE.rez, put the folder into the Texturescripts.rez folder you made earlier and put your mod into the GUNS_M_PV_MELEE folder. For me I have to click Add and Replace once i drag my file into the folder.

Modding time Can i have ur mod too :-)
Doesnt work mod wont work still normal speed

and also just use model edit and make it cut faster,do i put LTB version or .Rez version in GUNS_M_PV_MELEE folder
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?