ArrowDetectedMPGH Public V2.0

Posts 1–15 of 112 · Page 1 of 8
MPGH Public V2.0
Copyright © 2011. MPGH-Qmoainx™. All rights reserved.


|| Windows XP Version||

This time I just Make for Windows XP only ( I hope you're like its )
And This Hack For ALL PB >>> Trust me
Remember dont use this in WIN7 ok !!!

Password
MPGH.NET







> Package :

* QmoainxV2.0.exe
* D3DX9_43.dll
* GIFviewer.ocx
* msvcr100.dll


> Features and Hotkeys :

* Insert > D3D MENU




> Instructions :

* STOP other Program
* Clean your computer (use CCleaner)
* This file packed with THEMIDA, Your must Disable Antivirus.
* Download the attachment.
* Extract anywhere.
* GIFviewer.ocx, msvcr100.dll & D3DX9_43.dll must Copy to System32 in Folder your windows.
* Run As Admin my Auto Injection.
* Click Button WIN XP
* Run As Admin PBLouncher.
* If the exit notice Serial Number, Click the TRY.
* Activate the hack and press hotkeys in game.


> Tools needed :

* NET Framwork 4.0
* Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributal 2010
* Msvcr100.dll
* Acledit.dll
* DirectX11


I LOVE YOU'RE AND I LOVE MPGH

Believe me ... That not a virus its just Alarm,My file has been packed with THEMIDA and ZProtect, So PLiss Turn off your Antivirus
> Scan Virus Online PBlackout :
virustotal
virusscan.jotti.org
> Scan Virus Online PointBlank :
Virustotal
Virusscan.jotti.org
PBlackout.zipattachment deleted · 477 downloads before removal
PointBlank.zipattachment deleted · 1,253 downloads before removal
aww.. why for XP only? T__T
hello my friend how to download this link hack.donde I have to do please help me
Quote Originally Posted by aslan025 View Post
hello my friend how to download this link hack.donde I have to do please help me
read the rules then go back here.. then you'll know
huhuuhuh xp only..
why there's no link for download? =(
@Liz
@Dave84311
Pliss Approve

I need it qmoainx please send it to me .. I love you !! O.o" kkk
Mmm, the virus scans somewhat don't match. Anti Vir finds viruses in virustotal, but not in jotti's.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Mmm, the virus scans somewhat don't match. Anti Vir finds viruses in virustotal, but not in jotti's.
yeah... you right, myself dont understand For that
Symantec and AntiVir
not in virusscan.jotti.org
hope you launch for Win7 soon >.<
btw, good job
PB BRAZIL DOES NOT WORK

CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE A VIDEO LECTURE ON HOW TO INJECT THE HACK
Quote Originally Posted by maxom View Post
PB BRAZIL DOES NOT WORK

CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE A VIDEO LECTURE ON HOW TO INJECT THE HACK
I guess it's auto-injection, but i guess the 26/09 x-trap att it's the problem.

Maybe not, since the att is to block the use of memory editors (x-trap kill)
Posts 1–15 of 112 · Page 1 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?