omfggg

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
I love this thread
Quote Originally Posted by Less Than Three View Post
What a waste of a thread.
I am going to burn you.
Quote Originally Posted by Less Than Three View Post
What a waste of a thread.
Then gtfo MPGH .
Quote Originally Posted by Viibez View Post


I am going to burn you.
If that's what you wish.
Quote Originally Posted by Viibez View Post


I am going to burn you.
I'm going to help you.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
I'm going to help you.
#WINNING
Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post


Then gtfo MPGH .
I'm about 99% sure that any mod/admin would completely agree with what I said.
Quote Originally Posted by Less Than Three View Post


I'm about 99% sure that any mod/admin would completely agree with what I said.
Thunder sagt:
*Nope i don't.

#winning
Quote Originally Posted by Less Than Three View Post


I'm about 99% sure that any mod/admin would completely agree with what I said.
No, not at all. Lrn2Viibez pls.
I bet you wont even think about mentioning liz in this thread
Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
I bet you wont even think about mentioning liz in this thread
You don't know how many times he made threads saying bad things to liz derp
Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
I bet you wont even think about mentioning liz in this thread
Why should i?

I don't chat / talk w/ her, so it's just a free ban.


Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post


No, not at all. Lrn2Viibez pls.
^
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us